Reducing the press brake set up is a universal challenge. No matter the size or complexity of the bending application, tool setup time is the most significant bottleneck to bending productivity. The trend toward reduced batch sizes and shortened lead times, as well as the need to reduce stock levels and manufacture the exact quantity drive the requirement to frequently change tools. Optimizing tool setup is fundamental to improving bending productivity.
Introducing our LVD automated tool changing press brake machine with the key features:-
- Automated tool load/unload while the operator is preparing the next job
- All tools precisely positioned in the machine
- No small adjustment of toolsets required
- Large library of tools held within the ToolCell ensures maximum flexibility
- Increased productivity and throughput